Northern light in Saariselka?!
- Nordic Christmas markets — Now the time is finally here! The autumn leaves have left us and the ground is getting covered with fresh white snow. If you really want to capture the Christmas spirit a visit to one of the many Christmas markets is a great start. The smell of the candied almonds or to drink a cup [...]
- Alta winter activities — View from Paeskatun North of the polar circle and non stop flight connections to Oslo. (2 hours). Approximately 5-6 hours from Kitela airport in Finland. Good chance of Aurora watching with 3 micro climate zones. Good activities: Northern lights Husky dog sledding Reindeer farms King crab fishing Snowmobile Snow hotel Please find some pictures below. [...]
- Midsummer! — Today midsummer is celebrated in Sweden and Finland. Midsummer Eve is always on a Friday in the timeframe 19 – 25 th of June and Midsummer Day is the day after (Saturday) Find more information from Midsummer from Swedens youtube channel Glad [...]
- Pop Idol Wang Yuan visit Norway — Earlier in January the pop idol Wang Yuan visited Norway to record new music videos. The first one has been released and you watch it here. Can you guess which areas he [...]
- NO / Christmas Markets in Oslo — Christmas season has come! Welcome to Oslo and experience Christmas Market here. Christmas market in Oslo city center: Youngstorget: Open: 16.Nov – 22. Dec 2017 (11:00 – 20:00) Entrance: Free Details: http://www.julemarkedoslo.no/ Winterland at Spikersuppa (Karl Johans gate): Open: 18.Nov – 30.Dec 2017 (except 24. & 25. Dec) Sunday – Thursday [...]