The Copenhagen card gives you:
– Free admission to 75 museums and attractions including the popular sights as Tivoli, Christiansborg Palace, Rundetårn, Amalienborgmuseet and Rosenborg Slot.
– Free Transport by train, bus, harbour bus and Metro in the entire Copenhagen Region.
There are three types of cards to choose from: 24 hours, 48 hours or 72 hours cards
SUPPLIER VOUCHER CAN BE EXCHANGED TO A COPENHAGEN CARD AT 2 DIFFERENT LOCATIONS:
1. Copenhagen Visitors Centre
Vesterbrogade 4 in downtown Copenhagen
(opposite the main entrance to the Tivoli Garden
and very close to the main train station)
2. Service Center in Copenhagen Airport (Terminal 3)
1. After ticket is booked, no refund if cancelled, PAX change or order change.
2. The card will not be activated until it is used, therefore, date change is allowed but it cannot be cancelled.
3. Only SUPPLIER vouchers with supplier reference number is accepted.
Japan Market P 21457 1 DAYS PASS / COPENHAGEN CARD P 21451 2 DAYS PASS / COPENHAGEN CARD P 80421 3 DAYS PASS / COPENHAGEN CARD