Christmas marked opened 11 November.
Please note that Miki staff can find more info about Scandinavian christmas markeds here
Christmas marked in Nyhavn
- 17th of May in Norway — To visit Norway on the 17th of May is an amazing experience. Both locals and visitors are enjoying themselves and if you are in Oslo on this date we strongly suggest you to visit the parade on Karl Johans gate all the way up to the royal palace. For the full program, please visit this [...]
- Cash or Card in Scandinavia? — Scandinavia is getting more and more of cash-less countries, and card is accepted from buying chewing gums for some Krona to expensive dinner for tens of thousands. Denmark will from 1st of January 2018 also give shops and restaurant the right to decline cash payment after 22:00 (and some places already from 20:00). So next [...]
- Glacier walk or climb — Only 2.5 hours drive from Reykjavik you will be able to see and walk on a glacier. Passing 2 beautiful water falls on the way. Iceland Mountain Guides will do this excursion and many other light or tough excursions exploring the wilderness of Iceland. Possible to walk behind this waterfall Possible to walk to the [...]
- Money exchange — If you own a MasterCard or Visa card you will hardly need cash when travelling in Scandinavia. Even small purchases can be done by card. Transportation tickets for bus or train can be bought by card or app. Most guests do not need to go through the hassle of exchanging to different coins or notes. [...]
- Greenland/Nuuk exotic fjord trip — From Nuuk we went with our partner – Nuuk Water Taxi on a 2 hours fjord trip. This is a easy way to get out on the fjord and see some of this fascinating county way up [...]